SDIL is an innovative Conglomerate specializing in Business/Management consulting(6Sigma), Training/recruitment, Business start up, processes, International educational placement, Media and Property management.
SDIL Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Work independently and within a team on special and non-reoccurring and ongoing projects.
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- General administrative duties.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Manage, track, and grow the company’s presence on all social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software tools a plus
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is an advantage
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the CEO, staff, business partners, and customers.
- Diploma , OND, B.Sc (fresh graduates)
- 1-3 years
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Any other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Age range between 23 – 28.
Remuneration Package /benefit
- Commission available based on performance And other benefits.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.