Are you looking for Ibom Air Job Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form? Do you want to increase your career attitude and secure a job at Ibom Air? If yes, then continue reading because you are at the right place.
Ibom Air is set to change the flying experience in Nigeria and is looking to recruit young, energetic gentlemen and ladies interested in careers in the aviation industry.
In case you don’t know, Ibom Air recruitment is for both graduate and undergraduate who wants to work with the aviation industry.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the travel industry, have positive & enthusiastic attitudes, and take pride in themselves and their jobs.
Akwa Ibom State Government invites applications for Ibom Air Career Opportunities in the Aviation Industry in Nigeria in the following Areas of operations:
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
- Airport Engineer / Planner
- Concessions / Airport Food Service
- Airport Guide / Ambassador
- Airport Custodians / Serviceperson
- Fixed Based Operator Lineperson
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Emergency Services
- Flight Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Operations Agent
- Flight Dispatcher
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Sales Representative
- Airline Ticket Agent and so on.
As an Ibom Air employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals who work closely together to strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and to deliver an exceptional flying experience every time.
Here we will give you updated information about Ibom Air Job recruitment form, requirements and guidelines on how to apply for Ibom Air recruitment 2019/2020.
Before you start any application, there are things you need to put in place that will increase your chance of securing a job. At Ibom Air recruitment, you can’t just start your application without meeting the requirements for the recruitment.
Below are the basic requirements you must meet to apply for Ibom Air Job Recruitment 2019/2020.
- You must be a vibrant gentleman or lady
- Some positions will require work experience
- You are required to fill in your current employers’ details if you are already working
- You must have a working email account preferably Gmail because the form is currently on Google forms
- A well-written CV which you are to upload on the application portal
- A signature (enter your full name in the space for signature)
After meeting the basic requirements for Ibom Air recruitment, the next thing is to start your application. In this stage, you need to be careful about the information you provide to avoid disqualification or rejection of your application.
Don’t be scared, we will give you guidelines on how to successfully apply for Ibom Air job recruitment without any mistake.
How to Apply for Ibom Air Job Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for Ibom Air Job Recruitment 2019/2020 should visit the official Ibom Air website via http://www.ibomair.com
Ibom Air Recruitment Guidelines
- When the Ibom Air recruitment page opens, screw down to the option that says we are hiring and click on apply now.
- On the form that opens, fill in your personal details correctly as required on the form.
- On the section for a position, enter the position you wish to apply for according to your educational qualification.
- You can use Google to find possible positions that exist within the aviation industry to get an idea.
Victor Attah International Airport
Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Last Updated on