The Nigeria bottling company management trainee programme 2018 (special stream) is currently open for applications. The 2-year programme is designed specifically for high achieving postgraduates in order to challenge them into becoming Coca-Cola HBC’s next generation of outstanding leaders.
The programme is created so as to discover and tap into the unique skill of the candidates, thereby making sure that they are eased in into a fast-moving environment. The programme is also a way of providing exposure to top-level responsibility as well as facilitating the development of their full potential.
After the two years programme, the ideal candidate will have opportunities to keep on developing their career through leadership roles and in the various functions that they are selected for.
The Roles Of A Trainee For Nigeria Bottling Company Management Trainee Programme 2018 (Special Stream)
- To actively participate in the programme;
All trainees must work on assignments related to the role in a function
- As a trainee, you are expected to take full responsibility for the planning and organizing activities that are related to your assignment, including delivering of other assigned objectives, projects, and results.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with colleagues from your team as well as those from other departments.
You must be active in proposing a process and business improvements
- Must leverage on every opportunity and feedback
Eligibility Criteria For Nigeria Bottling Company Management Trainee Programme 2018 (Special Stream)
All applicants must;
- Have a minimum of second class honors (upper division) at first degree and a postgraduate certificate in any of the following disciplines: Engineering ( electrical/electronics, mechanical, industrial production), social sciences ( accounting, business administration, economics, finance) supply chain management and human resource management
NYSC certificate that is not earlier than 2013
- Have a maximum of 3 years working experience
- Passion and potential are also key requirements
- Have a very strong drive to make a positive impact
How To Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Management Trainee Programme 2018 (Special Stream)
All applicants should visit the link here for details about the application.
7th August 2018