Literamed is recruiting to fill the position of an internal auditor. Literamed Publication Nigeria limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading children’s book publisher. Its imprint, ‘Lantern books’ is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for pre-primary, primary, secondary and literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian schools.
- Collating, checking and analyzing spread sheet data.
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations.
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with undertaking reviews of wages.
- BSc./HND in Accounting
- Must be a chartered Accountant (ICAN)
Deadline for Application:
10th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Applications and CV to;
[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.