The main purpose for this role is to provide administrative support to achieve efficient operation of the Infobip business in Nigeria. Your work plays a crucial role in ensuring continuous success of the company and the tasks will vary from general to very operational.
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, deal with financial entries when required, for example, invoicing.
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies, operate office equipment and manage office space.
- Perform general office duties as needed i.e. organize and store paperwork, handle incoming calls, mails and other materials.
- Keep your team’s business operations and activities organized and moving forward
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of basic financial concepts.
- You have a degree / diploma education in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, dynamic personality.
- High accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well as a team member in a fast paced environment.