Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Job Objective & Summary
- To oversee and coordinate the operations in the branches for effective customer service and business performance.
- Acquisition of profitable new customers for banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationship.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Visit groups daily to crosscheck entries in in passbook with collection sheet, noting irregularities for necessary corrections.
- Manage all human and material resources in the branch for effective operations.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Supervise activities and performance of Relationship Officer ensuring that they meet and surpass target.
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Supervising head.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (5) years relevant experience in related role; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Use of the bank-one application
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to email
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be give preference.