Application for Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Internship programme 2018 is currently ongoing and interested candidates are enjoined to apply for this programme.
Guaranty Trust Bank is one of the leading Nigerian financial institutions with business activities spanning through the vast area of West Africa and the United Kingdom (UK). GTBank has a very corporate banking service culture that has set them apart from their competitions. This has enabled them to record consistent growth in clientele and other key financial indices since its inception in 1990.
At Guaranty Trust Bank, the growth of talents is given the topmost priority. They offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. This internship programme will enable participants to acquire technical and personal skills that will greatly help make a positive impact in their career. These participants will also benefit from the vital on-the-job experience. It will be a wonderful experience that will help you explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
Application Requirements For Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme
All applicants for this internship programme must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed WAEC/NECO with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average (CGPA)
- Must have a guarantor that is working with GTBank or other organizations as listed in the application form
- Must not be above 26 years of age at the time of submitting the application for this programme
- 1 passport photograph, birth certificate, valid means of identification, school certificate for graduates, school ID card for current students, IT letter, and completed guarantor form (s) are also required
How To Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme
All interested and qualified candidates should visit the link here for registration.