Home News Girl Accidentally Serve Her Own Classmates Sweets Spiced With Marijuana

Girl Accidentally Serve Her Own Classmates Sweets Spiced With Marijuana

SHARE

 

A little girl has accidentally served her classmates with some sweets which were reportedly spiced with bits of marijuana.

A report by the Newsweek has revealed that a mere nine-year-old girl shared home-made sweets which were spiced with marijuana with her classmates.

She has however said she did not know that the sweets were spiced with marijuana.

She said she did not know that the sweet treat was actually laced with THC, one of the main ingredients found in marijuana.

It turned out that the sweets were made by her grandfather for his own consumption.

Before school started, the young girl gave three of her friends one sweet each, KRQE-TV reports.

One of the children who ate the sweet thought they were normal ones, despite pointing out that the package said “Incredibles,” she told KRQE. However, shortly after eating one, she knew something was off.

“I started feeling really dizzy. I felt like the room was going to flip to the side,” the student said.

The girl who distributed the sweets ate about three or four herself, after which the school authorities noticed that she was acting “strange” and then sent her to the nurse.

“She started saying she couldn’t see,” Kristy Del Curto, the dean of elementary school students at Albuquerque School of Excellence, in the U.S. state of New Mexico, told KRQE.

When the nurse asked what was wrong, she explained she was feeling sick and dizzy from what she suspected was food poisoning from the school’s cafeteria, The Albuquerque Journal reports.

The rest of the students who ate the sweets were then called down to the nurse, as paramedics oversaw the kids to keep an eye out for any adverse reactions.

All of the parents of the children who ate the candy were contacted too, as well as the Children, Youth and Families Department, and the Albuquerque Police Department.

Upon further investigation, it was revealed that the weed-infused sweets belonged to the girl’s grandfather. It’s unknown if charges were filed, Del Curto said.

To combat the incident from happening again, all students received a lesson on how to stay safe and were reminded of the school’s policy that forbids students from sharing items brought from home.

Reactions
  • nawaoooo (0)
  • cool (0)
  • funny (0)
  • Interesting (0)
  • gbam!! (0)

Comments

comments

Add a Comment

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here