Self-confidence is that feeling of trust in ones abilities, qualities and judgment. It is no joke that self-confidence is important to your health and psychological well being.
You must know that, nobody was born with limitless self-confidence. Self confidence is been built when one takes charge of their life.
Self-confidence depends on a combination of good physical health, emotional health and social health.
Boosting your self-confidence
Since low self confidence is a problem facing many in our society today, a big question thus, how can one boost self confidence? Is thrown at us.
Although building self confidence takes time, its like a game we all need to master its principles.
Firstly, if you must be confident, you need to deal with your inner critic of self-doubt. You must shone that voice speaking to you from within with words like – No, you can’t make, you aren’t beautiful, you’ve got a poor intonation, you can’t beat them and so on.
You must learn how to challenge that voice, else it can ruin you.
You can challenge that voice by affirming yourself.
Nikki Carnevalc would say – affirmations are a powerful tool to deliberately install desired beliefs about yourself.
Yes! You need to affirm yourself to boost yourself confidence. To get your brain accept positive statement more quickly, always phrase your affirmations as questions. Instead of saying, “aim so good at writing classic songs”, on the other hand saying, “why am I so good at writing classic songs? Can do the magic.
Study has shown that our brains are biologically wired to seek answers to questions, without analyzing whether the questions is valid or not.
You need also take note of these:
- No one but you alone can carry out the task of boosting your self confidence.
- Always visualize yourself as you want to be – for whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
- Face your fears, don’t shy away from them. Try doing at least one of those things that scores the hell out of you everyday.
- Never feel anyone is better than you. They’re not. Funny enough, most people also feel you’re better than them too.
If you’re insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not over estimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You must note always that you are better than you think.
Eleanor Roosevelt will say, ‘no one can make you feel inferior without your consent’ so wise up.
- No dulling at all….find opportunities to congratulate, compliment or reward yourself even for the smallest successes of yours. You need to start focusing and concentrating on your successes alone….learn to trash your failures and negative thoughts.
- Just like an experiment, you must start paying attention to things you have done than those you are yet to do. Go on, increase your “did-it” list more than your “to-do” list.
- Render help. Volunteer to mentor, assist or teach others. It automatically speeds up the process of boosting your self confidence.
- Never allow anyone define you. Accept no one’s definition of your life but define yourself. You alone got that keep and no one else.
- The basic for being confident is the idea of deleting all thoughts in been like someone else. Don’t think of it. Be yourself.
- believe in yourself
- Groom yourself
- Dress nicely
- Think positive
- Act positive
- Get prepared
Also, never allow over confidence slip in, as she comes with pride. If you’re overly confident in your abilities, you might not take action.
You can always work on yourself
You can be better
You can step up your game
You can be more confident
Do the needful and excel….Millitime Cares
Reach Out And Claim Your Gift
To you alone has these wonderful gifts be given onto. All you need do, is to follow the link to grab yours.
To get ‘The Compile’ Click here
To get ‘Did I Have Sex?’ Click Here