THE NEXT TITAN is back for the 6th season scouting for ambitious entrepreneurs seeking to demonstrate their entrepreneurial acumens with unbeatable business ideas, commercial insight and business savvy to stay out of eviction to win N 7,000,000 and a brand new car for the support of their business.
After regional auditions in Abuja, PH, Enugu and Lagos, and the subsequent Top 50 Boot camp, the 16 finalists, who will live together for 10 weeks in the same house, will battle one another over 10 tough business tasks, and the 16 candidates will be gradually eliminated until one winner remains. The 16 finalists will have very real street smarts in order to make it through the challenges, and the contestants will prove their entrepreneurial acumens through various businesses challenges on the 10-week show.
The TV Reality Show which is in its sixth season gives an opportunity to young talented Nigerians who have great and innovative business ideas to compete against one another in real-life entrepreneurial challenges in a bid to ultimately win Seven Million Naira to start their new business or to support their existing business. Each week the budding entrepreneurs will be divided into two teams to tackle a business task- led by their supervisors. After completing each task, both teams return to the weekly boardroom to discuss their experiences and give their report before the board of judges, and in the boardroom, a team will be declared a winner or a loser. The winners will be rewarded with a treat while the losing team will nominate some of their colleagues for eviction, and this process with the argument that follows will enable the board of judges to evict at least one of the candidates from the competition. And the eviction process can be twisted in some other boardrooms. The eventual winner of The Next Titan Season 6 will walk off with N7,000,000 for the support of his/her business idea.
The show is open for all Nigerians between the ages of 21 and 40, and designed as entertainment with the thrilling and exciting format but its primary purpose is to change the mindset of the people by awakening the entrepreneurial spirit of young Nigerians thereby accepting responsibility of being masters of their own destinies. The reality show is a global standard television platform aims at practically engineering entrepreneurship among Nigerian youths through identifying the best business minds and supporting their entrepreneurial acumen through financial and logistical assistance, informal training, knowledge and other requisite services needed to propel them into successful business personalities
Eligibility Requirements for Contestants
- You must be a bona-fide Nigerian citizen.
- You must be at least 21 years of age and not more than 40 years old.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- You must be willing and able to move into and reside in the “The Next Titan House/Academy” in Lagos for the duration of the 10 weeks/episodes of the reality show.
- You must be willing and able to cover all your travel expenses to and from the location of the “The Next Titan House/ Academy” where all contestants will be resident throughout the duration of the reality show.
- You must be willing and able to fully participate for the duration of the 10 weeks/episodes of the show, based on the dates set by the Producers.
- You must be willing and able to peaceful co-exist with the other contestants who will be your housemates in the “The Next Titan House/Academy” during the duration of the show.
- You must be a Graduate or at least an undergraduate of a recognized Higher Institution of Learning; and must be willing to show originals of your birth certificate, academic certificates and professional certificates (if any).
- You must be willing to attend regional auditions in the location nearest to you out of the audition centres across Nigeria.
- You must be willing to assume full responsibility for the consequences of your participation in this show, should you be selected as one of the contestants.
- If selected as a participant, you may have to fill and/or sign various documents and forms including: Application Form; Eligibility Requirement Document; and Voluntary Participation Agreement.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members, or anyone resident in your household may be an employee, officer, producer, director or agent of any of the following entities: Bravopoints International Ltd; Heritage Bank Plc; other Sponsors; and Production Consultants.