Andela is scaling its mission to advance human potential by creating this amazing opportunity for undergraduate and postgraduate students from various academic backgrounds to advance their learning and development and gain hands on work experience through practical training.
During this programme, you will have the opportunity to support the operations of one of these departments:
- Marketing: Manages the perception of the Andela brand; builds awareness and tells the Andela EPIC story
- Operations: Creates and sustains Andela’s business environment
- People: Andela’s Human Resources and Recruiting department
- Partner Engineering: Responsible for driving Andela’s mission of successfully placing developers with our Partners
- Travel: Manages the Travel function for Andela
- Engineering Talent Supply: Provide qualified engineering talent that achieve company goals
It’s our hope that the experience and exposure gained during the Andela Nigeria Internship Programme will give you a solid foundation for your career in future.
- You must be enrolled in an Undergraduate degree programme (Bachelor ) in any discipline at the time of application and during the internship. This programme is not for volunteers or post graduate jobseekers.
- Only applicants who possess an Introduction letter from their academic Institutions will be selected.
- You must embody our EPIC Values.
- An internship could vary from 3 months to 1 year in 2020.
- You can apply for the Andela internship Programme at anytime. Doing so, your name will be added to a pool of applicants interested in the Internship field of your choice.
Benefits & Compensation
- Monthly Stipend
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.