Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Alan & Grant is recruiting to fill the position below:
Admin Support Officer
The job holder performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
- Experience in clerical, administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service focus
- Computer skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to Multitask
- Able to respond positively
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply.